Are you a business owner looking for new marketing ideas to help promote your products and services? If you are, you might want to add hold music in your list of marketing materials. This audio marketing strategy consists of playing a branded music video or creative on-hold music to fill the silence that callers typically experience whenever they are placed on hold. Companies that have a customer service line usually install this audio marketing tool for different reasons. Why should you try this marketing strategy? Here are the top 5 benefits:
1. Converts “silent time” into a selling tool – Instead of just plain silence when clients are placed on hold, you can have them listen to your official business or company jingle or theme song as hold music. It’s an innovative way to remind clients of your business’ vision and mission. You can also have them listen to a list of your products and services which could spark their interest. It’s an instant and efficient up selling tool!
2. Helps customer service representatives in call handling – Imagine if an irate or upset client calls your customer service hotline and launches into a tirade of complaints. Your customer service representative may need to place the client on hold for a long time to get sufficient time in solving the concern. If you have hold music to keep them entertained, it’s highly likely that they will not mind the long waiting time. It’s also an indication that they are still connected with your business representative, so the chances of them hanging up will be low.
3. Reminds clients of specific business tasks and/or process flow – You can also use on hold music to remind your clients how your business flow works so the next time they try to book your service or buy your products, they’ll know exactly what to do. You can also tell them about past dues that need to be settled, remind them about upcoming payments, or inform them about your service or product upgrades.
4. Provides a cost efficient marketing strategy option – This audio marketing technique does not cost much and the benefits last for months and maybe even years if your customized music or narration is able to relay the message well to your target audience.
5. Gives you room for creative input – Companies that specialize in music on hold customization and production services offer different product packages that suit your needs. Choose from standard music that they have previously created, improved version of a music you created yourself, or customized music based on your business platform. Some companies even give free trial so you can test their product’s effectiveness first before you book their services.
If you’re looking for a company that offers a free trial for hold music in QLD, check out Zoo Business Media. They offer a wide range of on-hold message customization services. It may not be easy to find a hold music in QLD that could cater to your unique audio marketing needs, but Zoo Business Media has a team of audio experts that are willing to listen and attend to your specific requests. Please check out http://zbm.com.au/our-services/1-800-onhold/onhold-music-messaging/.